ITA is hosting a first-ever
in the newly-renovated
Marriott Courtyard in Mahwah, NJ.
OPEN TO ITA MEMBERS ONLY • $800 PARTICIPATION FEE
january 26TH & 27TH
What do I get for the fee?
- One ground floor hotel room in an ITA-exclusive hallway of 20 rooms for private showings of textiles for 2 full days
- Three banquet chairs in room
- Extra lighting (standing lamp with spotlight arm)
- Bed covered in white bed covering for neutral showing space; bed used for 6-foot social distancing
- Sign in area staffed by ITA representative to facilitate appointments
- Marketing of event to buyer market by ITA
- All-day Coffee service
- Boxed lunch for exhibitors and buyers
- Discounted room rate for an additional room for overnight stay(s) of $89/night, if interested, through ITA block of reserved rooms
- Inclusion of company materials or SPIFFS in buyer gift bag
- An opportunity to network with fellow ITA members in rare face-to-face event
- Face masks for those who do not have them or request
- Safe measures in practice with hand sanitizer in every room, check-in and as required by the hotel and the state
ITA will be holding its core, High Point, NC Showtime event from November 15-18, as usual. The “Showtime North” event is meant to be an added opportunity to meet buyers where they are willing to travel to in this “new normal.” We hope to see companies/buyers and participating members from New England, and the extended NY/NJ Metro areas.
ITA encourages all safe measures of social distancing, face masks and hand washing during the event. Please refer to the enclosed policy overview from Marriott for more information about this topic.
Contact Carrie at the ITA office for questions.Send Email