Join the Pinnacle Awards 25th Anniversary Celebration with Breegan Jane as Keynote Speaker
High Point, N.C. Aug. 23, 2021 — Mark your calendars and plan to attend as the International Society of Furniture Designers (ISFD) celebrates the Pinnacle Awards’ 25th anniversary on Monday, Oct 18, 6 pm at the COHAB Space in High Point. This year, globally acclaimed interior designer, HGTV television host and author, Breegan Jane, will be the keynote speaker at the awards ceremony where winners of the industry’s highest design honors are revealed. Tickets are available online.
Jane stars on the Discovery+ show The House My Wedding Bought and is often a featured face on The Food Network, Discovery+ and HGTV shows including Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Property Brothers, House Party, and others. Her impressive design resumé includes celebrity and commercial properties, award-winning restaurants, a professional recording studio and large-scale remodels. Jane has also designed luxury interiors and large $100 million estates boasting 40,000 sq. ft. Her interior design expertise can be found gracing the pages of noted publications, including Forbes, House Beautiful, Essence and Martha Stewart Living. Jane delivers personal, business and motherhood insights globally via roundtable discussions, speaker series events and curated content on breeganjane.com. She also dedicates her time and efforts to support the protection, health and education of women and children in Africa.
The esteemed judges tasked with the difficult mission of reviewing the outstanding entries and selecting the best from each of the competitive home furnishings categories, including the new textile category, are:
- , Founder & Partner, Barbour Spangle Design
- , Editor in Chief, Furniture Lighting & Décor
- , EVP Merchandising, Havertys
- Executive Director, Sustainable Furnishings Council
- , Principal Designer Owner and President, Gary Inman Interior Design
- President Ida J McCausland Interior Design
- , Woodshop teacher and content creator
- , Editor in Chief, Business of Home
- , Principal, Reardon Advisors
- Katherine Shoaf, Director of Merchandising and Sales, Radiate Textile
- , President, Stacy Furniture
- Julie Talbert, Merchandiser Stylist for P/K Lifestyles and Golding Fabrics at P/Kaufmann
- , Director, Fashion & Textiles Futures Center; Director, Textile Design programs and the Harold Neuman Textile Design Chair at Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University)
- , Award-winning industry veteran, business writer and marketing strategist
The Pinnacle Awards judges will determine the finalists and then, after further review, will name the ultimate winning designs. The winning designs will be promoted to retailers in the U.S. and around the world. Winning products will also have the right to feature the 2021 Pinnacle Award logo on all related media, collateral, and packaging.
The 2021 Pinnacle Awards are sponsored by the High Point Market Authority, International Market Centers, Continental Hardware, Furniture Today, Pinnacle Financial Partners, Furniture Design Studios, Sherwin-Williams, and Elements Studios.
# # #
The International Society of Furniture Designers (ISFD) is an association advocating for outstanding design and the furniture designers whose creativity drives the industry’s engine. They seek to elevate the role of design and designer through networking, mentorship, and professional development opportunities, and continuously promote, advance, and support the profession of furniture design and its positive impact.
With professional and student members around the world and across the country, their diverse professional membership specializes in residential and contract furnishings and accessories. More information about ISFD and their awards programs, please visit their website, ISFD.org. You can also follow them on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
# # #