How to Shop
Tips For First-time Buyers
As the preeminent fabric trade show, Interwoven Textile Fair by ITA is a fast-paced event with its own flow and nuances. While veterans typically plan their visits in advance and set appointments with key vendors, many exhibitors will also accommodate walk-ins.
Permanent & Temporary Exhibitors
- Interwoven Textile Fair by ITA has exhibitors in both temporary booths and permanent showrooms.
- The Pavilion located on the 5th floor of Market Square is where you can shop temporary exhibitors. These exhibitors are designated with TEMP in front of their exhibit location.
- The remainder of the exhibitors are located in permanent showrooms throughout the Textile District and most require an appointment to view their line.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
- The permanent exhibitors are in multiple buildings in the Textile District. We provide complimentary shuttle service between each of the following multi-tenant buildings:
- MS – Market Square 305 W High Ave
- MSTT – Market Square Textile Tower 317 W High Ave
- HFRC – Home Fashions Resource Center 312 S Hamilton
- RC – Resource Center 329 S Wrenn St
- CY – Congdon Yards 410 W English Rd
- Click to view a map of the Shuttle Stops.
- There are also a few standalone showrooms with an individual address listed in their profile. Most are located in the Textile District and are accessible using the complimentary shuttle service.
- Most permanent showrooms require an appointment to view their line.
- When making appointments, try to schedule by building to make the most of your time at the show.
- Most of the exhibitors have a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of at least 60 yards per pattern. There are exhibitors that sell directly to the trade in smaller quantities and are identified as “To the Trade/Designer Friendly” on the exhibitor list. Click here to view our To the Trade Showroom Listing.
- Be sure to check out our new members exhibiting at the show.
- The trend galleries are a great place to start your visit to learn about future trends and see examples of member product that fits that trend. The trend gallery was created in partnership with FS (Fashion Snoops), a global trend forecasting agency and sponsored by De Leo Textiles, Crypton, Culp and Springs Creative. Be sure to visit the gallery, located on the 5th floor of Market Square Textile Tower.
Food, Drinks & Specialty Coffee
- We offer a complimentary Buyer’s Breakfast each morning in The Factory Restaurant, located at the courtyard entrance of Market Square.
- The Factory is open to everyone for breakfast and lunch each day and offers a full bar and specialty coffee.
- Premium Parking is located at Market Square Textile Tower, 317 W High Ave. Spaces are limited, and parking passes are available for purchase only through the Shop ITA site.
- Complimentary buyer parking is located across from the Market Square Textile Tower on the corner of Lindsay St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Know Before You Go
- Make plans to attend our virtual “Know Before You Go” webinar to learn more about the show and how to make the most productive use of your time at the show.
- November 2023 “Know Before You Go” will be on Tuesday, October 24th at 2:00pm.
- Click here to register.
Explore the Spaces