How to Shop
As the preeminent fabric trade show, Interwoven Market is a fast-paced event with its own flow and nuances. While veterans typically plan their visits in advance and set appointments with key vendors, many exhibitors will also accommodate walk-ins.
Here are some tips to make your shopping experience productive:
- Pick up a copy of our show guide available at any of the registration desks.
- Shop one venue at a time. While wandering may seem appealing, working your way through each building systematically is a better plan.
- Get to know the lay of the land. There are two main venues for the market: Market Square and the Resource Centers.
- All buyers should enter through the courtyard entrance located at 305 W. High Ave. to have their badge printed.
Explore the Spaces
A number of members exhibit in stand alone buildings around town. All member showrooms are accessible using the free shuttle service.
Tips For First-time Buyers
Permanent & Temporary Exhibitors
- Interwoven Textile Fair by ITA has exhibitors in both temporary booths and permanent showrooms.
- The temporary booths are located on the 5th floor of Market Square. These exhibitors are designated with TEMP in front of their exhibit location.
- Click here to view a map of the temporary floor.
- The remainder of the exhibitors are located in permanent showrooms throughout the Textile District and most require an appointment to view their line.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
- The permanent exhibitors are in multiple buildings in the Textile District. We provide complimentary shuttle service between each of the following multi-tenant buildings:
- MS – Market Square 305 W High Ave
- MSTT – Market Square Textile Tower 317 W High Ave
- HFRC – Home Fashions Resource Center 312 S Hamilton
- RC – Resource Center 329 S Wrenn St
- CY – Congdon Yards 410 W English Rd
- Click to view a map of the Shuttle Stops.
- There are also a few standalone showrooms with an individual address listed in their profile. Most are located in the Textile District and are accessible using the complimentary shuttle service.
- Most permanent showrooms require an appointment to view their line.
- When making appointments, try to schedule by building to make the most of your time at the show.
- Most of the exhibitors have a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of at least 60 yards per pattern. There are exhibitors that sell directly to the trade in smaller quantities and are identified as “To the Trade/Designer Friendly” on the exhibitor list.
- Be sure to check out our new members exhibiting at the show:
- The trend galleries are a great place to start your visit to learn about future trends and see examples of member product that fits that trend. The trend gallery was created in partnership with FS (Fashion Snoops), a global trend forecasting agency and sponsored by De Leo Textiles, Crypton, Culp and Springs Creative. Be sure to visit the gallery, located on the 5th floor of Market Square Textile Tower.
Food, Drinks & Specialty Coffee
- We offer a complimentary Buyer’s Breakfast each morning in The Factory Restaurant, located at the courtyard entrance of Market Square.
- The Factory is open to everyone for breakfast and lunch each day and offers a full bar and specialty coffee.
- Valet parking is available at the courtyard entrance at 305 W High Ave for $25 per day. Proceeds benefit the ITA Educational Foundation.
- Complimentary buyer parking is located across from the Market Square Textile Tower on the corner of Lindsay St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Know Before You Go
- Make plans to attend our virtual “Know Before You Go” webinar to learn more about the show and how to make the most productive use of your time at the show.
- November 2023 “Know Before You Go” will be on Tuesday, October 24th at 2:00pm.
- Click here to register.